Complaints to the Council

Kington Town Council has a Complaints Policy for complaints against the Council itself. (please note that issues and complaints about other services, such as street cleaning or potholes are dealt with through a different process).

During the 2014-15 Council year, one complaint about council procedure was brought to the attention of the council by a local resident. This was resolved at a meeting of the Scrutiny Committee, which also made a series of recommendations in relation to council procedures.

You can see a copy of the report from the Scrutiny Committee to the Council by clicking HERE.