Header Image

Council Information

At an Annual Town Meeting we undertook to make it easier for residents to make complaints
directly to the Local Authority about issues such as pot holes, dog mess or grit bins.
All of these links can now be found on our useful links page under local information
Navigate there by using the headings above, or, click this link to be taken to this page. 



These can be requested in several ways.

1. Ring us - 01544 239098
2. Email us 

clerk@kingtontowncouncil.gov.uk   OR      admin@kingtontowncouncil.gov.uk

3. Go direct to Herefordshire Council’s website via the link below – you will have to create an account


**If you email us or leave us a phone message, it is essential that you give the correct location of the grit bin. This can be the nearest house number, OR the exact post code. This is because the location needs to be entered onto a map and we may not know exactly where the bin is.**

Please use the links below to access further information.